Have you ever thought about joining a book club to improve your Italian language? Perfect also if you just want another way of spicing up your lockdown routine!
Online book club for Italian learners!
Organised in collaboration with Italian Language Services at the Italian Cultural Institute London
Five sessions, organised every two weeks to give you enough time to read ahead of every session.
In each book club meeting, we will:
– go over what we have read so far
– discuss and practise new idioms and expressions we encounter in our reading
– analyse the cultural context of the story
– discuss and exchange views about the book and its author
– practise writing books reviews and/or questions to send to the author
The atmosphere will be informal and relaxed so that everyone feels happy to contribute to the conversation. This is a great way of practising and improving your Italian! Throughout our meetings, we will be practising each of the four essential language skills (listening, reading, speaking, writing) — perfect also if you just want another way of spicing up your lockdown routine!
Aimed principally at advanced students.
When: Saturdays Morning, from 10.00 to 12.00. Every two weeks.
Dates: 30 January, 13 and 27 February, 13 and 27 March 2021Price: £110
For further information and enrolment: firstname.lastname@example.org